Hey, y’all! In the name of bringing even more Southern delights your way, we’re starting a series of “Ultimate Southern” prompts on the blog. Our first one? Escort cards! Vendors, we’re looking for your most creative, most Southern ideas for escort cards. My favorite example is these classic soda bottles:
Photos by Steve Steinhardt and styling by Beth Helmstetter
Simple, Southern, and sweet. Vendors, feel free to team up, though your submission doesn’t have to be anything elaborate — in fact, we want these ideas to be easily executable by brides everywhere!
A few details:
– Your escort cards can take any form, but the most important piece is that they be SOUTHERN.
– Anyone can enter as an individual or a team — vendors, brides and grooms, and wedding or Southern enthusiasts alike. And you don’t have to be Southern to enter!
– To enter, please send 5-10 professional-quality photos at 600 pixels wide and a brief description of your escort cards to howdy at iloveswmag dot com. Subject line: Ultimate Southern Escort Cards
– Include the names and websites of all your team members, and a list of materials and links to sources used. Please include directions for any DIY projects you may have done.
– All submissions must be received by 11:59pm on August 17, 2011. Submissions received after the 17th will not be eligible.
– Our favorite submissions will be posted throughout the week of August 22, and the winner, who gets ultimate Southern bragging rights, will be announced the following week.
– Submissions cannot be posted or tweeted until published on Southern Weddings.
We can’t WAIT to see what y’all come up with! Questions? Leave them below, and we’ll do our best to answer them!