Just like y’all, our office is pretty much constantly pin, pin, pinning. You might say we’re a bit addicted, but with all the prettiness that ensues, who would ever want to be cured? I’ve been rounding up delightful desserts, Lara’s got a whole board devoted to gorgeous blooms, Whitney’s been collecting some pretty serious bling, Nicole (a paper lover like me!) has curated some amazing stationery sweetness, Sierra’s found a bow tie for every groom, and Marissa has an enviable collection of monograms going. And that’s just in our personal accounts!! There’s more Southern goodness on the Big Momma SW account, too.
Anyway, we thought it was high-time to involve y’all in the fun, too, which is how the idea for our first ever Pinterest contest came about! We’re challenging you to design a board based on your dream Southern wedding. Here are all the details:
To enter, create a new board, title it “My Dream Southern Wedding,” and add a little description of your aesthetic at the top. Make sure your board contains each of the 12 pins listed above, in no particular order. In each pin’s caption, include the number and name the image corresponds to for our contest, as well as the #wedding hashtag. When your board is perfect, share it with us by posting a comment with a link to your board on the original contest announcement pin, which will be found on our “Pinterest Contests” board.
A few more nitty gritty details:
– You must follow @iloveswmag on Pinterest to enter.
– Please only pin one image per number.
– Only one board (entry) per person.
– SIX of your twelve pins must be pinned from the Southern Weddings site (feel free to repin from our account to find pins that are eligible!).
– Winner(s) will be based on creativity, cohesiveness, and Southern style.
– This contest will run through the end of the month (March 2012), and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter!
We can’t wait to see your dream weddings!