July: the month of farmer’s markets, ice cream and vacation time — at least in the Southern Weddings office! Take a look at what the SW ladies have been up to this past month, in and out of the office.
1. Marissa’s favorite shirt. She got it last summer from a little boutique in Franklin, Tennessee, and all the proceeds went to help victims of the Southern tornadoes.
2. I picked up some peaches, green tomatoes and figs at the farmer’s market. The bright colors, wonderful smells and yummy samples made it hard to leave the place!
3. Ice cream and matching Jack Rogers with Marissa + Kristin!
4. A shot of Emily + John’s wedding chapel (She visited in July for a meeting with her chapel coordinator!)
5. The Krispy Kreme burger at a restaurant Marissa and her friends ate at. Sadly, no, she didn’t try it. (I vote this for our next office field trip.)
6. Emily and I indulged in red velvet ice cream in the office while we planned our July photo shoots.
7. While at Hilton Head, I made a stop into the nearby Piggly Wiggly!
8. Marissa snapped a photo of these geese who literally made her stop in the middle of heavy traffic and then took their time crossing the road!
9. Lara made sweet tea popsicles for our shoot last week — they looked delicious!
10. Lara brought home a pile of treasures at the farmer’s market.
11. Emily baked up some mini peach raspberry pies. Don’t they look adorable? She adapted the recipe from the full-size peach pie recipe in Joy of Cooking, in case you’re wondering :)
12. Intern Emily Alice and I shared a birthday last week! Lara and Emily surprised us with a trip to Maple View Farm for ice cream and cow sightings.
13. Baby Gracie ate a Georgia peach!
14. A lovely shot of the corn fields from Emily’s drive in the country.
15. I took a Fourth of July trip to the Outer Banks.
16. I also brought the SW gals some sweet tea and red velvet ice cream! It’s made just a couple of hours south of us in Mooresville!
17. ME and Lara with Miss Georgia at our shoot last week.
18. Emily’s desk upon her return to the South from New England, complete with a “welcome back” banner.
How was your July? What were the highlights of your month?
See what happened in June and May.